JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Bright Vision Hospital, we are committed to supporting our staff in continuous learning and further education to ensure that our people are kept up-to-date with current knowledge and skills development in healthcare practices. We are always on the look-out for individuals who wish to contribute passionately to the services we deliver for our patients.
Below is the list of job opportunities available in Bright Vision Hospital.
BUSINESS LIAISON OFFICER
- Process all long term and short term referral applications from acute hospitals or health institutions in Singapore to BVH
- Arrange and provide financial counselling to patient/ family prior/ after patient’s admission to BVH, including usage of Medisave/ Medishield Life/ Medisave-Approved Integrated Plan for patient’s hospitalisation bills incurred in BVH
- Work closely with medical/ nursing team in-charge of assessing/ accepting referrals
- Ensure timely response to referrals and manage admissions to achieve optimal bed occupancy according to hospital management requirements
- Attend promptly and appropriately to urgent referrals matters
- Attend to general telephone/ email enquiries pertaining to inpatient services in BVH
- General administrative duties
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Working hours 11.00am to 8.30pm
- Need to work on a 5-day work week including Sat/ Sun/ Public Holidays (for weekend admission), off on weekdays
- Station in Singapore General Hospital
- Assess and diagnose disorders or dysfunction of speech, voice, language, rhythm of speech, articulation and swallowing
- Provide counseling for the patient and/or family members/relatives as appropriate
- Establish appropriate goals and intervention strategies
- Make appropriate report on condition(s) diagnosed to the referral source and other relevant agencies
- Liaise with appropriate support services (within the hospital and community agencies) in the management of the patient.
- Bachelors or Honours Degree in Speech Sciences / Speech Pathology / Speech and Hearing/ Speech Therapy
- Full Registration with The Allied Health Professions Council
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Assess, plan, evaluate & implement patient care
- Administer treatment to patients as prescribed
- Give health teaching to patients and family members
- Respond promptly and appropriately to emergencies
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation
- Ensure that infection control procedures and precautions are practised
- Initiate self-development through continuing professional education
- Degree /Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certified
To apply, please write in or email with a detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Manager
Bright Vision Hospital
5, Lorong Napiri Singapore 547530
BVH has received several enquiries from job applicants who were contacted by a supposed ‘BVH personnel’, requesting them to make payment through a bank account as “Embassy Visa Interview Preparation” Fee. The Management of Bright Vision Hospital (BVH) wishes to state firmly that these communications are fake and do not in any way originate from our Hospital. BVH has not authorised any person or group of persons to engage in any such recruitment process on its behalf.
Members of the public are hereby advised not to be misled by such communication or offer of employment as it is a clear case of scam designed to defraud unsuspecting persons. Should you require any further information about the authenticity of such communications you receive, please get in touch with us through any of our official email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or our mailing address.