JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Bright Vision Hospital, we are committed to supporting our staff in continuous learning and further education to ensure that our people are kept up-to-date with current knowledge and skills development in healthcare practices. We are always on the look-out for individuals who wish to contribute passionately to the services we deliver for our patients.
Below is the list of job opportunities available in Bright Vision Hospital.
BUSINESS LIAISON OFFICER
- Process all long term and short term referral applications from acute hospitals or health institutions in Singapore to BVH
- Arrange and provide financial counselling to patient/ family prior/ after patient’s admission to BVH, including usage of Medisave/ Medishield Life/ Medisave-Approved Integrated Plan for patient’s hospitalisation bills incurred in BVH
- Work closely with medical/ nursing team in-charge of assessing/ accepting referrals
- Ensure timely response to referrals and manage admissions to achieve optimal bed occupancy according to hospital management requirements
- Attend promptly and appropriately to urgent referrals matters
- Attend to general telephone/ email enquiries pertaining to inpatient services in BVH
- General administrative duties
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- For the first 1 month, she will work normal working hours to understudy BLO processing, etc … at BVH and SGH (as assigned to her).
- For the subsequent 1-3 months, we would like to try out the following working hours: Mondays – Fridays (at SGH), 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturdays (SGH &/or BVH), 8:30 am – 1 pm
- Assess and manage communication and swallowing disorders in adults
- Provide counselling for the patient and/or family members/relatives as appropriate
- Conduct training for therapists, support staff and other healthcare professionals
- Establish appropriate goals and intervention strategies
- Make appropriate report on condition(s) diagnosed to the referral source and other relevant agencies
- Liaise with appropriate support services (within the hospital and community agencies) in the management of the patient
- Discharge any other duties assigned by Superiors
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Full Registration with The Allied Health Professions Council
- At least 2 years of related work experience preferred
- Assess, plan, evaluate & implement patient care
- Administer treatment to patients as prescribed
- Give health teaching to patients and family members
- Respond promptly and appropriately to emergencies
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation
- Ensure that infection control procedures and precautions are practised
- Initiate self-development through continuing professional education
- Degree /Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certified
- Primarily responsible for the overall supervision and day-to-day running of the wards/clinic and management of the patients, including teaching and supervision of the Medical Officers
- Assist in all the duties of the medical officer whenever necessary
- Assist and participate in activities related to training, teaching, education and research programmes in the hospital
- Attend to referrals for medical consultations from other departments, other institutions or other hospitals
- Inform and discuss with the Consultant or senior doctor in charge on any difficult or complex patient who is admitted or referred for an opinion
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant clinical experience
- Full Registration with Singapore Medical Council
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Clerk new cases, i.e. taking the history, examining the patient and making a diagnosis or provisional diagnosis as soon as possible after the patient is admitted to the ward. In particular, the seriously ill patient should be attended to immediately upon admission and emergency treatment initiated without delay.
- Participate and be immediately responsible for the total management of patients in collaboration with members and the multidisciplinary team which include Nursing, Medical Social Workers and Therapists.
- Carry out procedures such as intravenous therapy, spinal punctures, abdominal and chest aspirations, splintage etc. In some procedures where supervision is required, the senior doctor must be consulted appropriately. Informed consent must be obtained when appropriate. Safety precautions must be followed.
- Assist the running of outpatient services, including management of patients attending the day rehabilitation centre, day care and domiciliary care. The resident physician shall also actively participate during the multi-disciplinary meeting.
- Assist the Head of Medical Services and the Medical Director in their administrative duties.
- Has interest in care of elderly and related concerns
- Has full registration with Singapore Medical Council
- 3 years of post-houseman ship experience
- Provide professional and quality geriatric and neurological occupational therapy to patients
- Participate in patients’ case consultations and meetings
- Supervise therapy assistant
- Recognised Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Interest in working with the elderly
- Able to work well in a team
- Able to speak some local dialects
- Membership with Singapore Association of Occupational Therapists preferred
- Assist Therapists in administrative and clinical duties
- Supervise/assist patients in the performance of therapeutic activities/exercise.
- Prepare patients for therapy.
- Maintain therapeutic equipment and device and other duties assigned by the therapist.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level.
- Certificate in therapy assistant or Nitec in community care and social service or experience in related job will be an advantage.
- Should be a good team player.
- Pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Process and handle the meal requests from patient and staff and upkeep the record.
- Generate reports required by Chef for meal production.
- Maintain kitchen/ office’s inventories, stock taking, stock order.
- Assist in conducting & collating of patient’s meal surveys.
- Assist to process meal ordering for staff.
- Assist to process weekly market inventory and market list.
- Assist to manage staff record of kitchen staff in terms of the validity or certificate and medical check.
- Attend to platting session when necessary to ensure food are served according to standard.
- Assist to check and compile report for palliative patients’ treats.
- Assist Food Service Manager/ Head or Senior Executive for any on-going/ ad-hoc projects.
- Report to Food Service Manager/ Head or Senior Executive on any updates of kitchen operation or patient’s feedback.
- Assist F&B Executive to investigate and handle patient’s feedback/ complaint with proposed corrective action.
- Perform any other administrative duties that may be assigned by Food Service Manager/ Head or Senior Executive.
- Minimum GCE A-level/ Diploma Holder, Certificate or equivalent Diploma in F&B/ Hospitality will be advantageous.
- Candidates without relevant experience are welcome.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to work on Saturday/ Sunday/ PH, when requested.
- Have good working attitude, mature thinking, able to work in a team and learn fast.
- Willing to attend training as per NEA requirement.
- Perform data entry for the supply to inpatients, outpatients and discharged patients
- Pack and label medication for the supply to the ward and patients
- Monitor inventory level and reorder the items when necessary
- Receive and check supplies from suppliers. Follow up on late deliveries
- Monitor the expiry date of emergency kit items and short expiry date items in the Pharmacy
- Handle simple medication queries from doctors and hospital staff
- Dispense medication to patients with appropriate counselling
- Handle return of non-pharmaceutical items and pharmaceutical items
- To check monthly on the un-posted items in stock management system
- Responsible for organising arrangement of stock in the pharmacy and allocating location for new formulary items
- Responsible for the housekeeping of pharmacy premises
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Pharmacist from time to time
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate or
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical science or equivalent
- 1 year relevant experience
To apply, please write in or email with a detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Manager
Bright Vision Hospital
5, Lorong Napiri Singapore 547530
BVH has received several enquiries from job applicants who were contacted by a supposed ‘BVH personnel’, requesting them to make payment through a bank account as “Embassy Visa Interview Preparation” Fee. The Management of Bright Vision Hospital (BVH) wishes to state firmly that these communications are fake and do not in any way originate from our Hospital. BVH has not authorised any person or group of persons to engage in any such recruitment process on its behalf.