ITEMS TO BRING
- Personal items
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc)
- Personal aids, if any
- Reading glasses
- Hearing aid
- Walking frame
Important Note: Please DO NOT bring valuables or excessive cash
- We serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian diets.
When your attending doctor has declared you fit to go home, our ward staff will proceed with the necessary arrangements for you.
A. DISCHARGE TIME
- Kindly note that discharge time is 1:00 pm.
- An extra day's rate will be charged for discharge time after 1:00 pm.
B. SETTLING YOUR HOSPITAL BILLS
- You may settle your bill at the hospital cashier located at the front counter upon or prior to your discharge.
- Refer to Hospital Administration Office Operating Hours.
C. PAYMENT MODES
- You can pay hospital deposits and bills by cash, local cheque, NETS, Medisave, insurance or through your employer's coverage.